Farmington Polo Club is heading into its second year of operation. Attendance increased signficantly over the summer with over 300 people coming to our Sunday matches. We are listed as a local attraction through the town, hotels, chamber of commerce, and visitor centers.
Games are Sundays at 3 pm with a total of 14 Sundays. Opening day is June 3rd and the close of the grass season is September 23rd. Gates open at 1pm. Spectators come early to set up and tailgate. Game concludes by 5 pm. Our games have a name and theme, as well as a charity beneficiary.
|Sponsor Presents and Provides||Sponsor Presents & FPC Provides|
|Game Ball “Throw in”||$100|
|Traditional Half Time Divot Stomp||$300||$500|
|Presentation of 1st & 2nd Place Trophies||$300||$500|
|Most Valuable Player award||$75||$125|
|Best Playing Pony Award||$150||$250|
|Sunday Match Sponsor|
Includes a tent for entertaining up to 8 guests
|Summer Season Title Sponsor (only 1 available)|
Includes a tent for entertaining up to 8 guests for 13 Sunday Games
|* More opportunities available|
|VIP daily tailgate spot|
|VIP season tailgate spot|
Types of attendees are businesses, families, out-of-town visitors, silent auction winners from high-end fund raising events.
Attendees tend to be:
• Adventure seeking
• Luxury focused
• Socially oriented
• College educated
• Have disposable net income
• Seasonal loyals
Our Polo Players
• Average age is 47
• 70% male, 30% female
• 68.3% married
• 90% have college degrees
• Average household income: Above $500,000
• 40% have a primary residence valued above $1M
• 93.6% hold a professional/managerial position
• Listed in all social media (Facebook, Instagram, and FPC website) and other publications, announcements, and programs (TV, radio, and paper).
• Highlighted on FPC website
• Published in event program
• Photos posted on all social media and in all other outlets. All photos shared with sponsor for their use.
• Repeated many times by announcer during game.